Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Google Does Not Remove YouTubes 2 Weeks of Threats on Behalf of mayor Bloomberg's NYPD Private Army




I am in shock -- it's been a lot to deal with 2 weeks of threats -- 5 videos threatened.

Google did not remove my work.


2 YouTubes flagged last week and three Monday of this week.

In shock -- very stressful and upsetting started Thursday and ends tonight after 3 videos flagged including first one of Det Kevin Lynch.


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/08/note-blog-has-video-coverage-and-photos.html


Scroll down you will get to Bloomberg NYPD Det. Kevin Lynch post -- that was this week...last week NYPD Det Kevin Lynch and Lt. Dan O'Sullivan I call Handsome Dan.

Exhausted -- two David vs Goliath videos and the David's win.

Thanks to everyone who supported me and continues too.

When the media gets around to covering this I will have them talk to Norman Siegel and the ACLU.